Friday 5 July 2013

Aria Japanese Hair Salon Review

My new hair 
(sorry I should have use my camera to take some before-and-after hair photos)

I normally get hair done in Hong Kong considering it is always easier to communicate with hairdressers and the prices are very reasonable. However, I am staying in Sydney this semester break and it has been half a year since I did my hair so I decided to fix my hair after finishing final exams.

My hair is hard and annoying to manage, as it is long, thick (contains a bit of natural curl) and the bottom half of my hair are DEAD with extremely dry and split ends (from bleaching and curling my hair). It’s been bugging me for ages that I can’t find a hairdresser in Sydney that I can trust and rely on.

My friend and I decided to try out a Japanese salon in the City called Aria. We were attracted by their professional official website which provides clear and detailed information about their prices and services packages, booking contacts and recent campaign (20% discount for all the hair services appointment before 12 pm from Mon-Fri).  I thought it would be difficult to communicate with a Japanese hair stylist when describing my ideal hair (I am very fussy when it comes to hair because I can’t afford a result which is a failure as it takes a long time for hair to recover).  It was also the first Japanese salon I’ve ever visited, so I wasn’t too sure on what I should expect.

We had our appointment booked on Monday at 11:30am.The salon itself is nice, airy and extremely CLEAN. The staff is very friendly, professional and provide excellent services. I was very happy to have Akky as my hairdresser. I told him I would like my hair to be trimmed thinner and have my split ends cut off. I was also struggling whether I should dye my whole hair. He looked into my hair and gave me honest hair advice to only retouch the growing roots because my hair is very damaged. He dyed, washed and cut my hair all in one role.  Throughout the hair process, he was very patient and concentrated on every detail to make sure I have a desired hair result. He also styled the end of my hair with natural wavy curls which I really liked. 

Airy and clean atmosphere (photo from their official website)
Once my hair was finished (after two and a half hr), it was VERY glossy, soft and manageable, I was a completely rejuvenated! I was pleasantly impressed and surprised to find that he was able to cut my hair just exactly how I'd like it and the retouched hair colour matched perfectly with my original dyed hair (light ash brown). It was very reasonably priced given the location is handy (very cheap compared to other Asian based hair salons around the city). Lastly, we were given a membership card with our hair service package recorded and also provide future discounts. Overall, I was very satisfied and had an amazing experience. Without a doubt, I would definately go back again!

My hair service package: 
Ladies Cut only $35 + Retouched hair dye $75 + Discount (20%) -$22 = $88


Rating: 9/10

strongly recommend you guys to have a try Aria Japanese Hair Salon and I am sure you will have a great experience like me and my friend Eileen had (proved from the photo evidence down below lol). 

Happy face after we got our hair done :D 

Name: Aria Japanese Hair Salon

Location: Level1/376 Pitt St., Sydney, Australia 2000 (near World Square, between Hardware shop and Cosmos Grocery store)

Phone: (02) 9267 1378 (make sure you book an appointment)


FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aria-Japanese-Hair-Salon/190703500944653


Official website: http://aria-jhs.com/main.html




6 comments:

  1. nice hair style and photo after some treatment is done on your hair..
    there is clear result is viewed in these photos.
    keep it up!!
    "kimberlykhairstudio"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for yr comment "kimberlykhairstudio" i will keep blogging :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy McKim is located at Salon in vancouver wa
    Day Spa & Salon, a centrally located full-service salon in Vancouver, Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I read your post and i appreciate your efforts. The information that you share in the above article is very nice and useful .All the things that you share with people, are very nice. Thanks for this article hair salon hoboken

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hair colour salon in Sydney - Babi is a hair colour technician with over ten years of experience. She is experience in blondes, hair colour changes and colour correction.

    ReplyDelete